For those seeking or marketing Laguna Beach commercial properties for sale or lease, working with Rodos Advisors powered by eXp will bring you successful results. Rodos Realty’sachievements in commercial real estate distinguish it from many other firms throughout the southeastern United States. From Atlanta to the Gulf Coast, our philosophy focuses on cost, timing, quality, and innovative value enhancement, and this is reflected in each piece of Laguna Beach real estate we sell.
Rodos Advisors powered by eXp is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, and has regional offices in Destin and Sarasota, FL. Experts in the retail, office,industrial and multi-family sectors, Rodos is active in select markets across the southeast.Known for its skillset to devise business strategies that maximize property values while limiting investment risks, Rodos stabilizes commercial properties through intensive leasing and management coupled with renovation and repositioning,as necessary, to turn value add investments into Class A holdings.
Successful commercial properties require experienced hands to guide them. We have all that, and more, at Rodos Realty. Our vast understanding of operations, sales, and finance along with Rodos vibrant business network set us apart. Rodos utilize these tools to make sure its clients pursuing Laguna Beach commercial properties or space receive significant benefit from an advisor that thinks from the mindset of an owner based upon its own principal experience. You can look to Rodos for the acute understanding it takes to devise business strategies and find solutions to all of your commercial real estate endeavors.
Commercial Real Estate Paths in Laguna Beach
Rodos Realty is both a highly respected real estate investment company as well as a trusted advisor in the evaluation and execution of action plans for some of the most-recognized commercial properties in Laguna Beach.
Rodos works closely with owners of prime properties in favorable locations as well as buyers/tenants seeking market expertise and access to the best properties of Laguna Beach and across northwest Florida. Besides customary leasing, management, and renovation measures, Rodos has also been known to readapt the use of a property or site.
For example, we have converted urban infill former industrial sites into hip mixed-use Class A redevelopments comprised of retail, office, and multi-family uses as well as upgrading numerous tired commercial properties into new vibrant reuses of such sites.Rodosunderstands market trends and what drives the current Laguna Beach commercial real estate market. Through our knowledge of national and regional investment dynamics, a network of Landlords and Tenants, and access to equity and debt capital markets, Rodos is a one-stop shop for attaining desired results from acquisition to sale of real estate ventures.
A summary of just a few current and previous Rodos projects includes:
- RRP Destin Office Building (Destin Commercial Center) – 25,000 SF Office Building anchored by BB&T, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, and Beachworx.
- The Abacos, Santa Rosa Beach, FL: A mixed-use residential / retail project of 12,000 SF of ground-floor retail, seven two-story townhomes, and eight penthouse flats.
- Victory Square, Savannah, GA: a teardown and partial ground-up redevelopment and renovation of a former Food Lion, Scotty’s and Kmart (both vacant) as well as a vacant cinema, turned into a brand new 350,000 SF Home Depot, Target, Staples, Dollar Tree and Trademark Cinemas with additional smaller shops on the property.
Leasing & Management
In all of our leasing & management strategies, value creation is central to every one of our projects. At Rodos, we strive to set realistic goals, set goals that will challenge each of our real estate properties. A combination of increasing occupancy to full stabilization in order to maximize revenue while at the same time streamlining management expenses and cost-effectively fixing deferred maintenance and making capital improvements is Rodos laser focus as an asset manager.These key factors are what optimize the value of real estate assets through the targeted holding period.
Every property which Rodos manages is based on our philosophy of enhancing value as well as seeing all properties operated with institutional standards yet with entrepreneurial skills. Rodos operational expertise includes industry best practices in leasing, and management services, to all of our capital partners as well as third-party owners who are in need of asset management, redevelopment, renovation, adaptive reuse, or turn around expertise.
3rd Party Brokerage
When seeking to find or market Laguna Beachcommercial space, turn to Rodos Realty as your trusted advisor. An overview of our services includes:
- Seller and buyer representation
- Permit Expedition
- Landlord and tenant representation
- Due Diligence discovery
- Fee Development
- Construction Management
The acquisition of Laguna Beach commercial properties comes with a plethora of due diligence matters. Rodos will guide you through every process including:
- Market Analysis. Comparable sales and rents, demographic reports, and competition study
- Financial Analysis. Underwriting, sourcing lenders and equity providers, the structure of debt and equity capital stack
- Review of Legal Matters (with your attorney). Title review, easements, covenants and restrictions, abstract of leases, and vendor service contracts
- Government Approvals. Zoning ordinances and compliance, identify incentives and tax abatements, obtain development and building permits, code enforcement, condemnation, and eminent domain matters
- Selection & Management of Professional Service Providers and General Contractor. Oversight of bid process, plan review, inspection of construction improvements, predevelopment and construction schedule, and disbursement of construction draws
Rodos Advisors powered by eXp reputation has been built on trust and respect. Customer service and client satisfaction is an unwavering focus of Rodos Advisors powered by eXp.
Let our professional team go to work for you. Rodos stands behind its satisfaction guarantee to guide and help you maximize real estate returns while limiting investment risks. Let us know how we can help you today.
What Laguna Beach Has to Offer
Laguna Beach is a nature lovers paradise. Known for its environmental preservation, people also flock to live here due to its mild year-round climate and stunning beach coves.
With a population of around 23,000, Laguna Beach does not feel crowded. However, thanks to its thriving tourism, it offers all the amenities that you would expect from a larger city. Real estate typically consists of apartments and condos and single-family homes.
Perfect for Active People
One of the main reasons people move here is to take advantage of the rich coastline and water-based activities that are offered. Laguna Beach features a strip of rocky reefs, which during summer provide optimum surfing conditions. Swimming and snorkeling are popular activities, as well as fishing and boating. Here you can hire a boat to take you around on a cruise or to go and spot dolphins out on the open water.
For those who prefer to stay on land, Laguna Beach offers scores of mountain bike trails. While on the beach, you will find plenty of volleyball enthusiasts.
Things to Do in the Area
Since Laguna Beach is a popular tourist destination, it means there are plenty of activities and attractions for residents to enjoy. You could:
- Swim with dolphins at nearby Gulf World
- Take in the shops and eateries at nearby Pier Park
- Have an exciting day out at nearby Coconut Creek Family Fun Park.
- Get your fill of water slides at nearby Shipwreck Island Waterpark.
A Mecca for Arts and Culture
Laguna Beach is also a big draw for artists and creative individuals. There is the Laguna Art Museum and the Laguna Playhouse, the oldest continuously running theatre on the east coast. There are also several festivals that are held throughout the year to celebrate art, theatre, and music such as:
- Pageant of the Masters
- Sawdust Arts Festival
- Plein Air Painting Individual
- Weekly Summer Concert sponsored by the Laguna Beach Arts Commission
- Bluewater Music Festival
Preserving the Environment
Residents of Laguna Beach recognize the importance of preserving the natural environment. It is the only Orange Country city protected by a dedicated “green belt” on land and a “blue belt” in the ocean. The Laguna Beach State Marine Reserve ensures its waters are full of life, and there are several established state parks protecting nature while allowing you to enjoy:
- The Laguna Coast Wilderness Park
- Jim Dilley Preserve
- Crystal Cove State Park
- Aliso-Wood Canyons Wilderness Park
If you are thinking of moving to Laguna Beach, then you will be making a great decision. It is perfect for those that want to enjoy an active, outdoor lifestyle while surrounded by abundant and unspoiled nature.
However, this does not mean you have to miss out on all the conveniences that urban living offers. With an abundance of attractions, restaurants, and shopping options also on your doorstep, you will have a hard time finding a reason to leave the place.