If you are seeking to buy or sell a commercial or residential property in Laguna Beach, FL, there are important issues to be aware of. The real estate market remains strong. and real estate in Laguna Beach is a market to pay attention.
Rodos Advisors powered by eXp does just this. Based in Atlanta, GA with regional offices across northwest Florida, Rodos is uniquely positioned to serve you when it comes to fulfilling your real estate requirements in Laguna Beach. At Rodos, our mission is to maximize our client’s real estate values.
For those interested in Laguna Beach commercial real estate, Rodos Advisors powered by eXp will help you make better decisions. We are recognized for our vast expertise and years in the real estate markets of Atlanta,Florida Panhandle, and other select markets across the southeastern United States.
Why Work with Rodos Realty
Rodos identifies market trends, understands national investment dynamics, and are experts in real estate investment.With in-depth knowledge of blending debt and equity,Rodos will guide you in structuring a capital stack that best fits your project. A few Rodos Florida real estate projects include:
- The Abacos, Santa Rosa Beach, FL: a mixed-use residential / commercial development, comprised of ground-floor retail, seven two-story townhomes, and eight penthouse flats.
- Brandon Square, Tampa, FL: a value-add acquisition and sale of a 65,000-sf neighborhood Publix anchored neighborhood strip center along without parcels sold to Zaxby’s, Ruby Tuesday, Cracker Barrel, AmScot, and an office developer.
- Destin Commerce Center, Destin, FL:a 25,000sf office building anchored by BB&T, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, and Beachworx.
- The Alinari, Sarasota, FL: a distressed purchase of a 3,500 sf high rise Penthouse with panoramic views of Sarasota Bay
Rodos Realty prides itself on ingenuity, flexibility, and the pursuit of diversity. This has helped us offer solutions to our clients that set us apart.
Laguna Beach Real Estate Market Forecasts for 2020 and Beyond
The typical home value of homes in Panama City Metro (Laguna Beach) is $238,563. This value is seasonally adjusted and only includes the middle price tier of homes. Panama City Metro (Laguna Beach) home values have gone up 7.8% over the past year and we predict they will rise 6.9% in the next year.
What About Investing in the Laguna Beach Real Estate Market?
There is much to consider when evaluatingLaguna Beach’s real estate. At Rodos Advisors powered by eXp, we will gladly help you with all of your commercial or residential real estate questions – and we will get you the results you are seeking. We are equipped to handle all of your Laguna Beach real estate endeavors.
Rodos is keenly aware of the market and makes our decisions based on alacrity and responding decisively to opportunities in the marketplace. Our goals for any transaction are realistic, yet challenging, hence our success. We do that with institutional standards and entrepreneurial skills.
Laguna Beach is many things to many people. Economic drivers and indicators of investment in the Laguna Beach real estate market are as follows:
- Large Military Market. Close to a large US Naval Air station, there is always a significant demand for rental properties.
- Good Return on Investment. The Laguna Beach real estate market is trending upwards and is predicted to stay that way.
- Low Taxes and bankruptcy protection. Florida is known for no state income tax. Primary residences have homestead protection and are shielded from bankruptcy creditors.
- Market for Tourism. Northwest Florida has been booming in the last ten years, especially due to the development and construction of commercial enterprises throughout the region.
- The Economy is Ideal. Laguna Beach commercial real estate is slated for steady long-term growth. Unemployment is down and the military and education presence in the area only adds to its strength.
Work with Rodos Advisors powered by eXp
When it comes time to seriously consider Laguna Beach real estate opportunities, call on Rodos Realty,one of the top firms in the business. We offer to all our clients:
- Fee Development
- Leasing & Management
- 3rd-Party Brokerage
Rodos is a privately held real estate investment company, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. At Rodos, we are experts in commercial retail, office, and multi-family properties. With our extensive knowledge and unique business network, we have a keen understanding of today’s current real estate market.
Rodosvast experience and understanding of real estate finance will deliver the results you are looking for through our business strategies and solutions,which maximize property values. We are intensely focused on cost, timing, quality, and innovative value enhancement.
Rodos has built our business on trust and respect. Laguna Beach commercial real estate is a part of what we do. Living and working in northwest Florida is like nowhere else in the state. Make it your own today, with our help.
Calling Laguna Beach Home
Laguna Beach is a nature lovers paradise. Known for its environmental preservation, people also flock to live here due to its mild year-round climate and stunning beach coves.
With a population of around 23,000, Laguna Beach does not feel crowded. However, thanks to its thriving tourism, it offers all the amenities that you would expect from a larger city. Real estate typically consists of apartments and condos and single-family homes.
Perfect for Active People
One of the main reasons people move here is to take advantage of the rich coastline and water-based activities that are offered. Laguna Beach features a strip of rocky reefs, which during summer provide optimum surfing conditions. Swimming and snorkeling are popular activities, as well as fishing and boating. Here you can hire a boat to take you around on a cruise or to go and spot dolphins out on the open water.
For those who prefer to stay on land, Laguna Beach offers scores of mountain bike trails. While on the beach, you will find plenty of volleyball enthusiasts.
Things to Do in the Area
Since Laguna Beach is a popular tourist destination, it means there are plenty of activities and attractions for residents to enjoy. You could:
- Swim with dolphins at nearby Gulf World
- Take in the shops and eateries at nearby Pier Park
- Have an exciting day out at nearby Coconut Creek Family Fun Park.
- Get your fill of water slides at nearby Shipwreck Island Waterpark.
A Mecca for Arts and Culture
Laguna Beach is also a big draw for artists and creative individuals. There is the Laguna Art Museum and the Laguna Playhouse, the oldest continuously running theatre on the east coast. There are also several festivals that are held throughout the year to celebrate art, theatre, and music such as:
- Pageant of the Masters
- Sawdust Arts Festival
- Plein Air Painting Individual
- Weekly Summer Concert sponsored by the Laguna Beach Arts Commission
- Bluewater Music Festival
Preserving the Environment
Residents of Laguna Beach recognize the importance of preserving the natural environment. It is the only Orange Country city protected by a dedicated “green belt” on land and a “blue belt” in the ocean. The Laguna Beach State Marine Reserve ensures its waters are full of life, and there are several established state parks protecting nature while allowing you to enjoy:
- The Laguna Coast Wilderness Park
- Jim Dilley Preserve
- Crystal Cove State Park
- Aliso-Wood Canyons Wilderness Park
If you are thinking of moving to Laguna Beach, then you will be making a great decision. It is perfect for those that want to enjoy an active, outdoor lifestyle while surrounded by abundant and unspoiled nature.
However, this does not mean you have to miss out on all the conveniences that urban living offers. With an abundance of attractions, restaurants, and shopping options also on your doorstep, you will have a hard time finding a reason to leave the place.