If you are seeking to buy or sell real estate in Defuniak Springs, FL, there are important issues to be aware. The real estate market remains strong. and Defuniak Springs real estate is a market to pay attention.
Rodos Advisors powered by eXpdoes just this. Based in Atlanta, GA with regional offices acrossnorthwest Florida, Rodos is uniquely positioned to serve you when it comes to fulfilling your real estate requirements in Defuniak Springs. At Rodos, our mission is to maximize our client’s real estate values.
For those interested in Defuniak Springs commercial real estate, Rodos Advisors powered by eXpwill help you make better decisions. We are recognized for our vast expertise and years in the real estate markets of Atlanta,Florida Panhandle, and other select markets across the southeastern United States.
Why Work withRodos Realty
Rodos identifies market trends, understands national investment dynamics, and are experts in real estate investment.With in-depth knowledge of blending debt and equity,Rodos will guide you in structuringa capital stack that best fitsyour project. A few Rodos Florida real estate projects include:
- The Abacos, Santa Rosa Beach, FL: a mixed-use residential / commercialdevelopment, comprised of ground floor retail, seven two-story townhomes and eight penthouse flats.
- Brandon Square, Tampa, FL: a value-add acquisition and sale of a 65,000-sf neighborhood Publix anchored neighborhood strip center along withoutparcels sold to Zaxby’s, Ruby Tuesday, Cracker Barrel, AmScot and an office developer.
- Destin Commerce Center, Destin, FL:a 25,000sf office building anchored by BB&T, Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and Beachworx.
- The Alinari, Sarasota, FL: a distressed purchase of a 3,500 sf high rise Penthouse with panoramic views of Sarasota Bay
Rodos Realty prides ourselves on ingenuity, flexibility and the pursuit of diversity. This has helped us offer solutions to our clients that set us apart.
Defuniak Springs Real Estate Market Forecasts for 2020 and Beyond
The typical home value of homes in Defuniak Springs is $151,223. This value is seasonally adjusted and only includes the middle price tier of homes. Defuniak Springs home values have gone up 7.7% over the past year and we predict they will rise 6.8% in the next year.
What About Investing in the Defuniak Springs Real Estate Market?
There is much to consider when evaluatingDefuniak Springs’ real estate. At Rodos Advisors powered by eXp, we will gladly help you with all of your commercial or residential real estate questions – and we will get you the results you are seeking. We are equipped to handle all of your Defuniak Springs real estate endeavors.
Rodos is keenly aware of the market and make our decisions based on alacrity and responding decisively to opportunities in the marketplace. Our goals for any transaction are realistic, yet challenging, hence our success. We do that with institutional standards and entrepreneurial skills.
Defuniak Springs is many things to many people. Economic drivers and indicators of investment in the Defuniak Springs real estate market are as follows:
- Large Military Market. Close to a large US Naval Air station, there is always significant demand for rental properties.
- Good Return on Investment. The Defuniak Springs real estate market is trending upwards and is predicted to stay that way.
- Low Taxes and bankruptcy protection. Florida is known for no state income tax. Primary residences have homestead protection and are shielded from bankruptcy creditors.
- Market for Tourism. Northwest Florida has been booming in the last ten years, especially due to development and construction of commercial enterprises throughout the region.
- The Economy is Ideal. Defuniak Springs commercial real estate is slated for steady long-term growth. Unemployment is down and the military and education presence in the area only adds to its strength.
Work withRodos Advisors powered by eXp
When it comes time to seriously consider Defuniak Springs real estate opportunities, call on Rodos Realty,one of the top firms in the business. We offer to all our clients:
- Fee Development
- Leasing & Management
- 3rd-Party Brokerage
Rodos is a privately held real estate investment company, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. At Rodos, we are experts in commercial retail, office, and multi-family properties. With our extensive knowledge and unique business network, we have a keen understanding of today’s current real estate market.
Rodosvast experience and understanding of real estate finance will deliver results you are looking for through our business strategies and solutions,which maximize property values. We are intensely focused on cost, timing, quality and innovative value enhancement.