Northwest Florida is one of the most beautiful areas of the state. Miles of endless emerald greenwaters of the gulf meet silky smooth white sand beaches, bays, and rivers, all of which greet you each day in a unique and charming way. Living here is much about quality of life so when you begin your search for Laguna Beach condos for sale, let Rodos Advisors powered by eXp help you find the best condos on the market.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia with regional offices located in Destin and Sarasota, Florida, our experienced team is known for acquiring and selling real estate assets of all types throughout the southeastern United States. Our philosophy, which makes us successful, is based on cost, quality, timing, and innovative value enhancement.
With flexibility and ingenuity in the pursuit of diversity, Rodos has an impressive portfolio of projects, which include:
- Retail strip centers
- Office buildings
- Mixed use multi-family residential / commercial
- Bank buildings
- Upscale Life Center
- High rise residential condos
- Single family dwellings
- And numerous other projects
Such properties are often value add assets in need of renovation and repositioning.Rodosimplements a plan to redevelop, lease, and manage properties with a laser focus on creating stabilized Class A real estate assets.
As 2020 comes to an end and looking ahead to 2021, consider RodosRealty as a trusted advisor to help you with your real estate requirements when you are looking to buy or sell condos in the Laguna Beach metro area. Found along the pristine waters of the Gulf, Laguna Beach is surrounded by prestigious communities that are similar in their values and structure but have their own charming quirks. There are many diverse and wonderful neighborhoods throughout the Laguna BeachMSA where you will find condos for sale.
What to Look for When Buying Luxury Condos for Sale in Laguna Beach
Condos are just one way to become a homeowner. Their ownership is different from those of traditional homebuyers. If there are aspects that you are not too sure about, then you will want to choose a Realtor that has extensive experience with condo ownership.
Especially luxury condos for sale, there are important things to be aware of. Inadequate maintenance is a key indicator there may be financial trouble ahead. This may result in higher condo maintenance fees and delays in resale in the future. It’s always a good idea to have your finger on the pulse of the condo association finances. Rodos Realty can assist you with all of these things.
What to Consider with Condo Ownership?
Laguna Beach is a wide-open city, with many neighborhoods, some of which are directly on the water and some that are not. Stunning condos for sale exist in locations such as:
Let Rodos Advisors powered by eXp guide you through the condo-buying process. There are many aspects of condo homebuying to consider.
- Look at the latest financial statement of the condo association. Nothing should look out of place.
- Your lifestyle is your personal key to happiness. Have a look at the CC&R’s, otherwise known as covenants, codes, and restrictions to be certain there is nothing there that will prohibit or restrict you from living the way you choose. There are condos that limit pet ownership or renting units. With others, the board has the right of first refusal on unit sales.
- Find out about the owner-to-tenant ratio. Many condo owners buy them to rent to others. You could be looking at a majority of renters in the building.
- Have the board of directors lets you know if there are any imminent improvements or repairs that will be taking place. Find out what the costs of these are and if there is enough in reserve to cover them.
- Get to know the homeowner’s association. Look into past or present legal disputes and conflicts. Read the minutes of the previous condo association meeting.
Condos can be great investments. You want the perfect one for you. Let Rodos Realty provide you with third-party information on all you need to know about luxury condos for sale in Laguna Beach.
What Rodos Realty Services Look Like
Do not look for condos on your own. There are too many loopholes and pitfalls, many of which are hidden in plain sight. Let our experts at Rodos Realty help you find the best beachfront condos for sale in Laguna Beach. Our services include:
- Seller and Buyer representation
- Permit Expedition
- Fee Development
- Landlord and tenant representation
- Construction Management
- Due Diligence discovery
- Property Management
Starting from these points, we move on into
- Market Analysis – here is where you find comparable sales and rents, demographic reports, and competition study
- Financial Analysis – includes underwriting, sourcing lenders and equity providers, the structure of debt and equity capital stack
- A Review of Legal Matters (with a Licensed Attorney) – includes title review, easements, covenants and restrictions, abstract of leases, and vendor service contracts
The one thing you can always count on when you do business with Rodos Advisors powered by eXp is our commitment to first-class customer service,which is the priority that we deem most important of all.
Rodosdraws upon its extensive experience as a principal investor and operator to guide its third-party clients as an advisor in the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area as well as in other markets in the southeastern US. We are here for you as you seek out Laguna Beach condos for sale. There are always many questions and concerns to consider when it comes to any real estate transaction, so let our professional staff see you through to success.
Rodos Advisors powered by eXp has a keen understanding of all facets of the real estate business. Take advantage of our extensive experience closing real estate transactions both as a principal and advisor, as well as our vast experience as an operator of numerous commercial properties working with many world-class organizations and Fortune 500 companies. We understand the beauty of the Florida panhandle and all it means to our clients. When you want to be a part of all there is in the Laguna Beach area, let Rodos Realty help to get you there.
Calling Laguna Beach Home
Laguna Beach is a nature lovers paradise. Known for its environmental preservation, people also flock to live here due to its mild year-round climate and stunning beach coves.
With a population of around 23,000, Laguna Beach does not feel crowded. However, thanks to its thriving tourism, it offers all the amenities that you would expect from a larger city. Real estate typically consists of apartments and condos and single-family homes.
Perfect for Active People
One of the main reasons people move here is to take advantage of the rich coastline and water-based activities that are offered. Laguna Beach features a strip of rocky reefs, which during summer provide optimum surfing conditions. Swimming and snorkeling are popular activities, as well as fishing and boating. Here you can hire a boat to take you around on a cruise or to go and spot dolphins out on the open water.
For those who prefer to stay on land, Laguna Beach offers scores of mountain bike trails. While on the beach, you will find plenty of volleyball enthusiasts.
Things to Do in the Area
Since Laguna Beach is a popular tourist destination, it means there are plenty of activities and attractions for residents to enjoy. You could:
- Swim with dolphins at nearby Gulf World
- Take in the shops and eateries at nearby Pier Park
- Have an exciting day out at nearby Coconut Creek Family Fun Park.
- Get your fill of water slides at nearby Shipwreck Island Waterpark.
A Mecca for Arts and Culture
Laguna Beach is also a big draw for artists and creative individuals. There is the Laguna Art Museum and the Laguna Playhouse, the oldest continuously running theatre on the east coast. There are also several festivals that are held throughout the year to celebrate art, theatre, and music such as:
- Pageant of the Masters
- Sawdust Arts Festival
- Plein Air Painting Individual
- Weekly Summer Concert sponsored by the Laguna Beach Arts Commission
- Bluewater Music Festival
Preserving the Environment
Residents of Laguna Beach recognize the importance of preserving the natural environment. It is the only Orange Country city protected by a dedicated “green belt” on land and a “blue belt” in the ocean. The Laguna Beach State Marine Reserve ensures its waters are full of life, and there are several established state parks protecting nature while allowing you to enjoy:
- The Laguna Coast Wilderness Park
- Jim Dilley Preserve
- Crystal Cove State Park
- Aliso-Wood Canyons Wilderness Park
If you are thinking of moving to Laguna Beach, then you will be making a great decision. It is perfect for those that want to enjoy an active, outdoor lifestyle while surrounded by abundant and unspoiled nature.
However, this does not mean you have to miss out on all the conveniences that urban living offers. With an abundance of attractions, restaurants, and shopping options also on your doorstep, you will have a hard time finding a reason to leave the place.